By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The materials on InstaShop’s web site are provided “as is”. InstaShop makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, InstaShop does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall InstaShop or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on InstaShop’s Internet site, even if InstaShop or a InstaShop authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on InstaShop’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. InstaShop does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. InstaShop may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. InstaShop does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
– This service will only be used for promotional purposes for your photo’s on Instagram.
– You will not upload anything into this service’s rotation that includes nudity or any material that is not accepted or suitable for the Instagram community.
– You shall not knowingly exploit the system.
– The service sometimes might deliver later than the planned date stated on the website’s order page. This can be completely normal. Contact our support team if your order isn’t delivered in time, they will most likely find a suitable solution. Late delivery does not mean you will get a refund.
– People might in some cases unfollow your account. If this happens, feel free to contact our support. They will probably find a suitable solution to replace them.
– Minority of Instagram users might be inactive. You don’t have the right to claim a refund in this case.
– You agree that upon purchasing ‘likes’ or ‘followers’, you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal, Credit card company, or Bank.
– Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute, claim, unauthorized transaction or chargeback, we grant the right, if necessary, to ban your IP address from this website and you allow us to take legal actions against you. Also, we remain the right to (attempt to) terminate your Instagram account.
– No partial or full refunds will be issued for service interruption, failure or anything else unless your order does not get delivered at all.
– By purchasing anything from this website, you agree to PayPal’s and card payment companies Terms of Service and state to not break any of their rules.
If delivery of our service is not started within 72 hours after purchase without having received an e-mail from us, we can fully refund the cost of your order upon customer request.
Any claim relating to InstaShop’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.